Lelutka Lake

Skin Fair March 13th - March 29th. 


Lelutka Lake
In this post I`m focusing on Lelutka`s new Evolution Head.
This beauty is very versatile and comes with many options including skin, hairbase, eyebrow, lip colours & more as BOM layers.
The extensive hud also includes HD makeups, a lot of animations & expressions and also a easy to switch to BOM button.
I`ve also used one of  M I A R Y`s - Luana HD Gloss, that comes in colours & nudes.

My Look

Lelutka Lake Head @ Skin Fair 2020
 M I A R Y - Luana HD Gloss @ Skin Fair 2020

Shape is my own
L'Etre - Babe Skin
Maitreya - Lara Body
Glam Affair - Moles (from  Rosalie skin)
DOUX - Esther Hair
Asteria "Mystic" Skirt
Cynful Andrea's Top
-SU!- Almond Nails
 *PKC* Butterfly Bento Ring
  

 Last but by no means least  Signature is one of the sponsors for Skin Fair 2020 and they will be having a giveaway.
50 copies of the Alice Bento Body for females & 50 copies of the Geralt Bento Body for males will be up for grabs!
TP to one of the Skin Fair sims and touch one of the Signature Contest Kiosks. THAT simple!