I am myself so that the right people love the real me



I am myself so that the right people love the real me
_CandyDoll_ Ellena Set (sold separately)
Top includes covered or naughty version
Single colours or fatack
You can change trim colours
 Fatpack fully customizable
Made for maitreya, freya, hourglass, legacy & legacy perky
Available @ Kinky

THIS IS WRONG Blast shine+tattoo 3D
In the pack black and light-grey (tintable) versions!
Options:
- shine+tattoo 3D
- only shine 3D
- BOM tattoo
Compatible with Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Signature, BOM, Legacy, Lelutka, Genus, Catwa and any other body/head supported by Omega Advanced and Evolved.
Available @ Kinky
Avada~ Ianiva Lipstick
15 colour options
made for genus only
Available @ Skin Fair 2020
My Look
Genus - Baby Face W002 (discounted by 40%) @ Mainstore
Maitreya - Lara
Mila - Halo Eyes
-Lepunk- Neck Kiss Tattoo (group gift)
  -Lepunk- Go to Hell Face Tattoo
Doux - Baby Rose Hair
 Amara Beauty - Skin
RAWR! Horny Devil Face Chain
 Cult - His Princess Rings
Cult - Salem Collar
-SU!- Livana Nails .GothBabe