There's a darkness down inside me, That I know we'll both enjoy

        There's a darkness down inside me, That I know we'll both enjoy


L'Emporio&PL ::*Amuletum Wicca*::-BENTO accessory
*Material enabled (please check "Advanced lighting model ON)
HUD driven with:
5 Metal Colors on 7 parts.
Alpha mode on 4 parts
Glove Levels
Made for Maitreya, Belleza, Vista, Slink Dynamic& now updated for Legacy
Available in mainstore


Also Used:
Lelutka - Nova Head (shape my own)
Glam Affair - Skin
Avi-Glam. Influencer Eyes
~Shiny Stuffs~ Lelutka Over Dramatic Lashes
Just Magnetized - Brows
Colivati.- Essential Eyeliners
Colivati.- Puta Lipstick
Colivati - Glow & Blush
-Lepunk- Indira Lipstick (tinted)
^^Swallow^^ Charm Ears
-SU!- Bento Piercing Set 03
Medusa
-SU!- Almond Nails
DOUX - Lizy Hair
Addams // Emilia Crop Top
E.A.Studio Septum Blade/Tag ULTRARARE*

Mila Poses 2018